*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399807-Shrinking-and-Vore-in-Smash-Bros/cid/2432462-An-Approaching-Figure
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1399807
Taking you, the reader, on a hell of a trip!
This choice: Carry On  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Approaching Figure

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You knew that you were in the Mushroom Kingdom just by seeing all of the huge (to you) buildings in the town which some of them had a mushroom shape roof on them. Although since it was night time there weren't that many people around. Seeing this prompted you to let out a sigh as you knew that you weren't going to be getting any help in this town. And so you decided to leave and try to find help on the outskirts of the town. However, once you had reached a nearby tree you saw that someone was walking towards the town in front of Peach's Castle. And once your eyes had adjusted a bit more you soon realized that someone was heading your way. And once they were a bit closer you saw that the person who was heading towards you was none other then......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bowser.

*Noteb*
2. Yoshi.

*Noteb*
3. Bowser Jr.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399807-Shrinking-and-Vore-in-Smash-Bros/cid/2432462-An-Approaching-Figure