*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1402926-Digimon-world/cid/547513-Lily-and-the-glitch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1402926
save yourself, your friends and the world
This choice: look for spike and lily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lily and the glitch

    by: kingfoxx
You and Kumamon walk though the field looking for Spike and Lily. Suddenly, you see an old man sitting in a lawn chair. "Who's that?" Kumamon asks you. "You're gonna need this." the old man says to you as he throws a golden digivice and a white gem to you. "What's th-" you began to ask as you see Lily and a Lalamon being chased by a Veemon with red eyes. Te digivice began to heat up. "BURNING...FIST!!!" Kumamon shouted, eyes blazing, when he punched Veemon the stomach and sent him flying into a tree. The digivice flies out of your hand onto the Veemon's forehead, leaving a small cross on it's forehead. The Veemon was then sucked into the stone, turning it a lite blue color. The stone was absorbed into the digivice. Lily explaines everything to you. "So there's a glitch in the sytem..." You say to your self. "Oh, yeah! This is my partner: Lalamon." Lily tells you and Kumamon. "Hey, did you tell your digivice your and your digimon's name?" Lily asks you. " No. I forgot. At least I know why that Tyrannomon attacked me..." You replied, emberassed. "Well, better do it now." Lily tells you. "Okay. My name is...

You have the following choices:

1. Takuya

*Noteb*
2. Luna

*Noteb*
3. Sora

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingfoxx (UN: foxxking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1402926-Digimon-world/cid/547513-Lily-and-the-glitch