*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1402926-Digimon-world/cid/548354-merge-digivolution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1402926
save yourself, your friends and the world
This choice: head for the forest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

merge digivolution

    by: Arcangel
As you look around the landscape, you see an ancient forest on the horizon.

"Wow" you whistle, "Maybe that forest leads to civilization. what do you think kotemon?" the digimon nods at you with a blank look on what you can see of his face.

"oooooooook" you say akwardly, "let's go then" you roll your eyes without kotemon noticing. as the two of you walk under the vast branches of the forest, you can't help but fell like you're being watched.

"KNIGHT BLADE!" a sword crashes between you and kotemon, slicing a tree in half. down from the trees came a figure, armour covering every area of its body. it grabs the hilt of the sword and pulls it from the remains of the stump effortlessly. "Stay where you are" the figure growls, "if you wish to pass, you must defeat me first."

"ok" you say confused, "Who, or what, are you?"

"I AM KNIGHTMON" the figure booms, "DIGIMON GUARDIAN OF THIS FOREST. NOW, PREPARE TO PERISH AT MY SWORD! KNIGHT BLADE!!!" the sword starts to drop, your head its obvious target.

"hot head" kotemon's kendo crashes right between your head and knightmons sword. he jumps at knightmon, clashing sword-to-sword against the golden armour cladded digimon.

"you are strong" Knightmon growled, "but i shall finish this." you gulp as knightmon swipes the ancient sword, knocking your partner to the ground.

you look at a tree, more ancient than the others, and see a shrine in the trunk. in the shrine was is an odd looking device. you run up to the ancient tree and grab the device from the altar. "come on, whatever you are" you say, pressing the three buttons on it. "my partner is about to be taken down, and you really are'nt helping"

Knightmon turns and sees you messing around with the device and starts advancing on you. the device suddenly starts glowing, and you and kotemon start glowing. the digivice suddenly says in a mechanic voice. "MERGE DIGIVOLUTION"

"kotemon merge digivolve to..." you suddenly merge with kotemon, and in the spot, was a human looking digimon with a brown and blue coloured tunic covering you. a red cape tied to your back, a pair of blue boots on your feet and a sword grasped in both of your hands. "SABREMON!" you stand there, your cape billowing in the wind, the sword ready for battle. "knightmon, your reighn of terror on this forest ends now!" you charge at knightmon, sword in attack position. knightmon readies his sword and the fight begins.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. jump and attack first

2. brawl it out at close range

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1402926-Digimon-world/cid/548354-merge-digivolution