*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1409063-Naruto-giantess-story/cid/515778-One-of-them-shrinks-super-small-and-the-other-o
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1409063
warning bad writing from author lol
This choice: One of them shrinks super small and the other or all find her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

One of them shrinks super small and the other o...

    by: nonyour
Ino is walking through the Village on a bright afternoon day when she saw Sakura. "Oh man its Sakura just turn the other way Ino and don't make eye contact", thought Ino. But too late. "Oh Ino just the person I wanted to see", said Sakura, "you know I'm tired of you always calling me "forehead", and "wimp" so lets see how you like being the weak one" "What are you talking about" said Ino. "Oh just this" said Sakura as she was performing the hand signs and casting the jutsu. "There Inoooo Pig how do you like being the weak one" said Sakura as the smoke cleared. When the smoke did clear you would have to get a magnifing glass on top of the lens of a microscope (a little hyperbowl their lol) just to see her because she looked to be about 1/8 of an inch tall. "You know Ino, Ino oh well she must have left" toyed Sakura. Then she...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nonyour (UN: halofan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nonyour has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1409063-Naruto-giantess-story/cid/515778-One-of-them-shrinks-super-small-and-the-other-o