*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Forest Clearing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1411964-Ash-vs-Shadow-Pokemon/cid/518205-The-Forest-Clearing
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1411964
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon under seige Shadow Pokemon. Can Ash and friends save?
Chapter #1

The Forest Clearing

    by: duuuuuuuude
"Well," Ash said, as he and his now-transformed friends walked through the forest, "at least I have company this time." Ash had been transformed into a Pikachu. Brock was now a Graveler, Misty was a Blastoise, Max was a Ralts, Dawn was a Wigglytuff, and May was a Ditto. Their Pokemon were with them, and were wandering with them. "Har har." grumbled Misty, scratching at her new scales furiously "These things are really itchy." Lily (the Pokemon magician who was now a Mismagius and had been affected by the spell that had brought them there in these forms) appeared. "I think there's something up ahead!" she said.
They hurried to a forest clearing, and found...

You have the following choices:

1. A town of Pokemon

*Noteb*
2. Wigglytuff's Guild

*Noteb*
3. An Ancient Ruin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 duuuuuuuude (UN: deeptoot101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
duuuuuuuude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1411964-Ash-vs-Shadow-Pokemon/cid/518205-The-Forest-Clearing