*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Girlfriend Cindy's house
  2. Waking Up Shrunken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524339-Your-Girlfriend-Cindys-house
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: Your Girlfriends house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Girlfriend Cindy's house

    by: Mr. E
Your in your girlfriends room, youve been in here a bunch of times before and you can recognize the dresser with clothes hanging out of it and her bed with the pink sheets on it. looking closer at the bed you see a large mass in the center of the bed with a leg sticking out of the covers with her bare foot pointing towards the floor. Its your girlfriend Cindy and she is still sleeping.

Not bothering to question how you got here in her room you walk over to her bed and look up at the giant climb ahead of you and wonder if you want to waste all that energy climbing up to her sleeping body. then her foot moves a little bit out of the corner of your eye and you think you can try to tickle it to wake her up. shes laying on her side so you can climb up to her front side or back to get to her face to wake her up. You eventually choose to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524339-Your-Girlfriend-Cindys-house