*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. LITTLEature
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421672-Crush/cid/527420-LITTLEature
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1421672
Stephanie shrinks and has to get help from the person she secretly loves.
Chapter #1

LITTLEature

    by: ?
Stephanie hated english it was her worst class and they were watching a movie about some author that will never be very important. Another thing that sucked is that her class was the period right before Shawm's so she alway waited a couple extra second for him to walk in before she left for her next class. Shawn sat in the exact same seat as Stephanie did. She decided to lay her head down and almost automatically she was asleep. Of course she was dreaming about Shawn when I loud sound like no other ringed in her head. It sounded like the school bell but louder she woke up to see that the bell had rung but she was only half an inch tall. She saw her stuff on the ground next to her but it was 10 stories below her so she figured out she was still on the sheet.
"What is this stuff doing here?" the teacher boomed as she walked up to the desk. Stephanie yelled but to no avail the teacher just picked up her stuff and set it in a lost and found box in the classroom. Then she heard him. Shawn was coming up to the desk looking like a god. For a second Stephanie only staired in aww untill she realized that this was Shawn's seat too. Shawn was walking toward the seat when...

You have the following choices:

1. Shawn sits on Stephanie

2. Brock asks to switch seats with Shawn today.

*Noteb*
3. Stephanie falls off the seat.

4. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ? (UN: zeihfree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421672-Crush/cid/527420-LITTLEature