*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424867-Wizards-and-Goblins-and-What-Not/cid/559037-1
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1424867
The bizarre and pointless adventures of a wizard. (a work in progress)
Chapter #1

1

    by: Andrew Smith
You are a wizard who has been hired by the powerful but declining Rulian Empire to retrieve their sacred magic rhun stones, stolen by a powerful dragon. You set off on your long and perilous journey, sure to encounter danger, epic battles, goblins and other fantasy type stuff. Your journey begins in the center of the White Continent, Iceanosha. You must set off and find the rhun stones retrieve them and return them to their masters or face dire consequences. Your spells include fire of furry, ice of sorrow, wind of terror, and ground of protection. Your spells can never be taken from you, and you may gain new spells and abilities on your travels. Your inventory is empty as you begin your quest with only your skills.

You have the following choices:

1. Head to the frozen North.

2. Head East.

3. Head to the great Southern desert.

4. Head west into the great Western empire.


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andrew Smith (UN: a-smith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Andrew Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424867-Wizards-and-Goblins-and-What-Not/cid/559037-1