*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Swimming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1426157-Shrunk-with-the-guys-from-swimming/cid/531849-Swimming
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1426157
You hate swimming and its about to get even worse. PLEASE ADD!
Chapter #1

Swimming

    by: ?
The bell rang for fourthperiod the worst period of them all, Swimming. You hate that they made swimming required to graduate so you decided to get it done already unlike the seniors and juniors who blow it off till the last minute. Which left you the only freshman in you class. There was no sophmores so it was you and the upperclassmen. You just got into the locker room when you head to your locker and see two of the three other people you have to share a space with. Greg and Miles. Miles was already dressed out and waiting while Greg was talking to some people all the way across the locker room. Tucker was going to be late as always. You open your locker and change into the ugly and umcomfortable speedos that they make you wear and start to feel dizzy. You sit down and notice that other people are leaving to the pool now and...

You have the following choices:

1. You faint.

2. You feel fine again.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ? (UN: zeihfree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1426157-Shrunk-with-the-guys-from-swimming/cid/531849-Swimming