*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your secret weakness
  2. let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427010-pokemon-girl-character-tickling/cid/657802-your-secret-weakness
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1427010
tickle or be tickled by the girls from pokemon
This choice: May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

your secret weakness

    by: Arcangel
you are lying barefoot (or with your shoes on) on a tree, staring up into the leafy branches above you. you're wondering what you're going to do for the rest of the day when you feel something brush against your foot. you giggle like mad, shuddering at an old memory. though you're rather brave, you only have one weakness, and you really hate it. the fact that you're insanely ticklish, and thanks to an incident you had, you have a fear of being tickled.

"Excuse me?" a female voice suddenly interupts your thoughts. as you look down from the branches, you see a brown haired girl with a red bandana. "Is it alright if i sit here?"

"Er, s....sure, go ahead" you splutter. the girl grins and sits next to you.

"By the way, i'm May" she says with a grin.

"Oh, right. nice to meet you" you say, not breaking your glance with the leaves above. May, rather confused with this, pokes you in the side to get some attention. you squeal and recoil from her finger. May, rather confused, grins at you and pokes you in the side again.

"QUIT IT!" you squeal and jump up.

May who is grinning like mad, gets to her feet and walks up to you. "looks like someone is rather ticklish" she taunts.

"aactually, i sort of have a fear of being tickled" you admit, with a serious amount of guilt in your voice.

May's grin quickly turns to a look of confusion. "a fear of being tickled?" she says puzzled.

"uh.... yeah" you grumble. "when i started out as a pokemon trainer, i sort of got on the wrong side of a tangela. it tied me up and tickled me silly 'til i cried" you shudder at that memory, "I've been scared of being tickled ever since" May's look of confusion turns into a silly grin and she bursts into a fit of giggles. "What?" you say, confused, "What's so funny?"

May, recovering from her giggles, grins at you. "Don't you think it's a bit odd to have a fear of being tickled?" she says.

You sigh as you sit back down, back to the tree. "I've been asking myself that since that incident with the tangela"

You have the following choices:

1. May starts a tickle fight

2. May tickles you

3. May asks you to tickle her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427010-pokemon-girl-character-tickling/cid/657802-your-secret-weakness