*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a plan
  2. let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427010-pokemon-girl-character-tickling/cid/729031-a-plan
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1427010
tickle or be tickled by the girls from pokemon
This choice: all of the above (Misty, May and Dawn (this is after you've met all 3 of them))  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

a plan

    by: Arcangel
It was a day when there was not much to do. while there was not much going on, it seemed that May, Misty and Dawn were byond bored.
"This is boring" May groaned, "half the day's gone and there doesn't seem to be anything fun going on.
"yeah" Dawn said, "it wasn't like this when i met this boy...
"what boy?" Misty asked.
"well" began Dawn, "this boy was rather cute..."
"rather funny..." May added.
"Are we thinking about the same boy?" Dawn asked.
"if the boy the two of you met had this really sweet laugh then we've probably met the same guy" Misty said suspiciously.
"one way to find out" May said, "the boy i met was insanely ticklish"
"me too" Misty said.
"and me" Dawn said.
"it's gotta be the same guy" all three of them said excitedly. all of them grinned as they remembered their antics with you.
May was the first to speak, "i just had an idea. if he was as ticklish as we remember, if all three of us gang up on him, we'll get triple the laughs."
"that sounds good" Misty agreed.
"but we'll have to find him first" Dawn grumbled, putting a small hole in the girl's plan. this hole was soon filled when a battle on the tv. there in the battle was you with your lucario. Dawn soon recognised it. "that's a Hearthome city contest."
"well then" May said, "I guess we're off to Hearthome city"
"or we could get him to come to the Cerulean gym" said Misty.
"What about that forest outside of Cerulean city?" asked Dawn.
Giving it a bit of thought, the three girls decided to meet you at

You have the following choices:

1. Hearthome city

2. Curulean city

3. Forest

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427010-pokemon-girl-character-tickling/cid/729031-a-plan