*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/2818805-Love-can-be-found-in-the-most-unexpected-places
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427552
Let your favorite female characters get bigger breast.
This choice: Innocent, like any 11 year old boy. And Makoto falls in love with his charms.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Love can be found in the most unexpected places.

    by: Wolfboy.com
Makoto was completely mortified by her position, laying on top of one of her best friends little brother with his face buried deep in her cleavage, if Usagi saw her she would never here the end of it. Meanwhile Shingo wasn't really sure about were he was, but it was very soft, warm and smell so good.

"I'm so sorry Shingo-kun!" Makoto said with a deep blush as she picked herself off the ground. She shyly offered her hand to help him up which he took after getting his bearings. Once he realized were his face was a deep blush of his own appeared on his face.

"No I'm sorry Makoto-san!" he said while bowing in apology, only to accidentally bury his face back into her huge bosom. Makoto yelp in surprise and Shingo jumped back and bowed all the way to the floor in shame "I am so sorry!"

"No no Shingo-kun it's okay." she said kindly as she gently cupped his chin and tilted his head to look into his soft blue eyes and wipe away his tears "I know you didn't mean to do that. And I ran into you first so if their is anyone to apologies it's me." she said with beautiful warm smile that made Shingo's heart hammer in his chest.

[How is she still single?] he thought incredulously as he remembered back to one of the many times she was over at his house to hang out with his sister. She mentioned that she boys were still too intimidated by her height and strength. [Any guy who doesn't see her as the most beautiful girl to ever walk the earth is either blind or stupid! Not only that but she's kind, can cook like a master chef, and her ability to kick ass and take care of herself is awesome! Any guy would be lucky to..why is she looking at me like that?] his inner rant stopping as Makoto stared at him with wide eyes, a crimson red face, and hiding her open mouth with her hand in shock.

"You really think that about me?" she said in disbelief with a little bit of hope mixed in.

It dawned on him that he actually voiced his inner monologue. His own face turned crimson as looked down at the ground in embarrassment. Well halfway in the river already, might as well jump in "Yes. I've always thought that of you Makoto-san." he softly confessed "In fact I kind of..always had..a bit of a..well huge..crush on you." he closed his eyes in humiliation.

Makoto was flabbergasted at his confession. She had never heard such sincerity feelings for her from a boy before. Any boy who ever said something nice to her it was either a ploy to get in her pants or just a lewd comment about her breasts. While she may take pride in her 'talent' compared to the rest of her friends it did annoy her when that was all that boys ever seem to notice about her. Speaking of her breast they were slightly jiggling from her heart pounding in her chest, she had never felt anything like this before. [Am I..falling for Shingo-kun?!] she thought incredulously. Her first instinct was to deny it, but then she remembered her parents(god rest them) had an age difference between them too. In fact her father was almost 10 years older then her mother.

That made her think, maybe the reason she was having such bad luck with romance is because she was looking at men from the wrong age group? After all if her parents could be such a happy couple despite their age gap then maybe she could do the same, only in reverse? [It's worth a shot.] she thought with a shrug as she helped Shingo back on his feet again.

"Hey Shingo-kun, I'm just about done with my run. Do you want to get a drink with me?" she offered kindly.

Shingo blinked in surprise at this, but not wanting to turn down any opportunity to be with his crush eagerly nodded.

(5 hours later)

Makoto and Shingo had a wonderful time together that afternoon. They went to the restaurant she worked at to have that drink and she even cooked him a free meal just to see him smile. They would talk about everything and nothing she found out that his favorite Sailor Scout was Sailor Jupiter since she was curious to find out. His reasoning was on top of being the best looking in his opinion she was the best at beating the bad guys. Plus he thought that having lightning powers was the coolest thing ever.

Knowing that she was his favorite among the Scouts made her very happy since all her other friends were usually the first pick for everyone's favorite. So it felt good to know that she had a fan of her own. [A very cute one at that.] she thought fondly to herself as she walked beside him as he escorted her home like a gentleman. When they arrived at her apartment Makoto was a little sad that their time together was about to end. But before she went inside she decide to leave him a nice parting gift, a long kiss on the cheek. She smiled warmly and giggled at his stunned expression "That was a thank you for walking me home." she then kissed his other cheek "That was for showing me a good time today. And this.." she then kissed him full on the lips. After a few seconds she broke the kiss with pretty blush and said with a voice full of love "Is to let you know that I'm now your girlfriend Shingo-kun. Take care of me from now okay?" she finished with a cute wink.

You have the following choices:

1. They date for a little while before they do the nasty.

*Noteb*
2. They skip straight to the sex.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/2818805-Love-can-be-found-in-the-most-unexpected-places