*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You shrink to 1 inch
  2. Emily
  3. Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427956-Shrunken-with-her/cid/3305892-You-shrink-to-1-inch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1427956
You are shrunken by a girl who has acquired a shrink ray gun.
This choice: You shrink to 1 inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You shrink to 1 inch

    by: 33
A blinding flash of light numbed your senses. As you slowly regained your ability to see and hear, you realized everything around you had changed. The room was massive. You struggled to gain perspective. You heard Emily to your left, her voice now booming, even though it sounded to be just above a whisper.

“Holy shit…”

You turned to look up at Emily. She was massive. The look on her face was one of genuine shock.

“J- Jason? Are you okay?”

“I think so,” you replied, giving yourself a look over.

“I’m so sorry…” Emily said, as she slowly reached down towards you. Too stunned to run, you watched the smoke waft off of the cigarette between her fingers. Emily’s thumb and forefinger slowly and carefully closed around you, and she lifted you gently off of the bed, bringing you up to her face.

“I’m so sorry,” she said, her breath coating you, smelling slightly of the menthol cigarette. You could also smell her cherry lip gloss. The mixture of scents was intoxicating, and it took you a moment to reply.

“Don’t be…” you replied. You could tell from her look of concern that you hadn’t supplied the assurance she needed. Not wanting to see her upset, you doubled down and made a confession.

“I’ve… I’ve always wanted to be small.”

Emily gently placed you in her other palm, and without taking her eyes off of you took a drag off of her cigarette. Emily slowly and deliberately exhaled her smoke on you, making you cough. She turned to stub her cigarette out, carefully making sure to move you as little possible.

“So… you wanna be small?” Emily asked, blushing. Her reaction wasn’t what you expected.

“I mean I always have… but I also never thought it was possible.”

“That’s probably a good thing,” Emily giggled. “There’s no reverse setting on the shrink ray.”

Emily’s whole demeanor had changed. Her concern was gone, and seemed to be replaced with curiosity.

“You know,” Emily said, placing a fresh cigarette in her mouth and lighting it, “I started smoking because my last boyfriend was turned on by it. Of course three months later he’s gone and I’m stuck with a bad habit.”

Emily took a long drag off of her cigarette, looking at you seductively. She brought you closer to her face and slowly blew smoke over you.

“Do you like my smoking, Jason?”

You hated smoking. But the giant woman having her with you was turning you on.

“I… uh… I…”

“The tent in your pants tells me you do…”

You have the following choices:

1. Emily puts you in her mouth

*Noteb*
2. Emily continues to talk to you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427956-Shrunken-with-her/cid/3305892-You-shrink-to-1-inch