*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fork in the road
  2. Male creatures
  3. Male or Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430560-A-Redwall-Adventure/cid/645298-Fork-in-the-road
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1430560
Go on a magical adventure in the world of Redwall! Gift points for good adds!
This choice: Mouse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fork in the road

    by: Weaver Of Dreams
You are a young mouse about 16 seasons old called Vaan who is travelling the world seeking adventure. Like your family before you, you are mainly travelling in search of vermin to bring them to justice. The two blades at your side, which you have called Sunrise and Sundown, due to one of them being white coloured and the other black have so far seen many vermin killed. Right now you are in search of a rat horde that had attacked an innocent vole family a few miles away and you have ended up following a path next to a forest you knew was called Mossflower. You end up coming up to a sign that points in two directions. One points to Redwall, the other to Saint Ninians. Where do you go?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Redwall

*Noteb*
2. Go to Saint Ninians

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Weaver Of Dreams (UN: ant101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weaver Of Dreams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430560-A-Redwall-Adventure/cid/645298-Fork-in-the-road