*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eva Mendes
  2. here come the celebs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432133-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/537300-Eva-Mendes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1432133
Some of the hottest Celebrities as giantess's. PLEASE ADD
This choice: Eva Mendes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eva Mendes

    by: RisingFan
Eva Mendes is at a hotel in New York. She just got the beauty cream she ordered and was putting it on. The whole time she was thinking about the jerk publisist sitting on her bed. He was rambling on about some nonsense, Eva looked in her mirror and saw that he was checking her out forr the 12th time.

Angrily she thought that it would be great to make him as small as she thought he was. Suddenly her crream started to bur her skin and he began to shrink.

Astonished she runs to the bed and sees a 2 inch man on the bed.
He shouts to her "Eva what happened help me!" she thought for a moment then realized she made him shrink by thinking. She thought again and he got even smaller she stopped him at 1 inch and smiled. She said " well Stan, it looks like i can grow or shrink any thing, and your all mine." "I know you were Checking me out stan."

"No I wasn't he replied." Angered by his lie she grabbed and pulled down her pants and stuffed his one inch self in her pussy.

I'm going to leave you there a while" she said "now i have some things to do today" She says feeling very horny.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RisingFan (UN: hawkergts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432133-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/537300-Eva-Mendes