*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Schools out!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432514-Martins--weird-transformation/cid/537518-Schools-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1432514
Martin has managed to turn everyone he knows into the opposite sex!
Chapter #1

Schools out!

    by: Fitzroy Clement
So Martin has just gotten out of school for the summer. He can't wait to catch up on sports, girls and fooling around. His family was planning a small trip to the Adirondaks for some hiking and mountaineering,and most of all,to get away from all the fuss. Crime has gone up around the country and dear old mom thinks that some fresh air might keep them out of trouble for a while.

Martin takes a stroll home when another SCIENCO truck accidently drops another crate on the road. "Why the hell are they so clumsy with valueable equipment"?,Martin thinks as he approaches the box and decides to being it home. He wonders if he should bring it back to the museum. His body swap remote though was plenty fun already(Megans self esteem has gone up and Jenna has put on 5 pounds due to Martin eating like a pig in her body. She nearly got thrown off the team.Heehee). But still, whatevers inside might be cool too.

You have the following choices:

1. Take the box home

2. Return it to the museum

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432514-Martins--weird-transformation/cid/537518-Schools-out