*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In your best friend Hannah's room.
  2. In the morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1433833-Boy-meets-huge-huge-world/cid/538918-In-your-best-friend-Hannahs-room
by Dave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1433833
You name is Danny Wilson, and when you wake up this morning you're only an inch tall!
This choice: In your best friend Hannah's room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In your best friend Hannah's room.

    by: Dave
After your few seconds of initial fright you begin to calm down. You've always been known for keeping a calm head in big situations or at least in this case a very tiny situation. You take in the pink curtains and all the band posters on the wall and you realize that you are in your best friend Hannah's room. Looking across the expanse of the room you see her bed right in the middle, also decked out in pink. All the way on at the top, almost out of your view due to the angle you can see a massive lump underneath the covers. Hannah. You set out across the room. If only you could wake up Hannah and get her attention maybe she could help you.

You travel for about ten minutes before finally arriving at the foot of her bed. You now have two options:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dave (UN: ff7cetra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1433833-Boy-meets-huge-huge-world/cid/538918-In-your-best-friend-Hannahs-room