*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In you Girlfriend Michelle's room
  2. In the morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1433833-Boy-meets-huge-huge-world/cid/538940-In-you-Girlfriend-Michelles-room
by Dave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1433833
You name is Danny Wilson, and when you wake up this morning you're only an inch tall!
This choice: In you Girlfriend Michelle's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In you Girlfriend Michelle's room

    by: Dave
Looking around you, you begin to calm down. Your in your girlfriend Michelle's room. You've been here at least a hundred times before. The entire room is purple. The light is on inside the room so you can see but other than you it is entirely empty. Utterly perplexed by your situation you sit down on the carpet and try to think out your situation. Somehow you are only an inch tall. You have no idea how that happened or how you even ended up here, and above all: can Michelle help you and how could you get her attention in the first place?

As you sit around musing over all these things a new problem presents itself. You are astoundingly hungry. You try to ignore this primitive instinct so you can focus on the more important issue of regaining your normal size but it doesn't take long for hunger to pervade every thought until you can literally think of nothing else. Giving in you begin to look around. Her door is open a crack but she lives on the opposite side of the house from the kitchen and there's no telling how many infinite dangers would present themselves to one so small out there. With a stroke of luck so great it must have been sent by providence your eyes alight upon an open bag of skittles sitting in a chair just to your left. Michelle loves Skittles. Perhaps an even greater stroke of luck, there is a pair of her pants hanging off the chair that allows you to climb up there and reach the bag.

Some immediate advantages to the Skittles run through your head at once. Though they're really only sweats they're still the only things in the room that you can eat, and as you quickly realize, Michelle is a total neat freak and would never allow an open bag of skittles to just lay around open like that for more than five minutes. Maybe once she returns she will find you in the bag and will be able to help you.

You are now faced with two choices.

You have the following choices:

1. Suppress your hunger a little longer and wait for Michelle outside the bag.

2. Dive in!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dave (UN: ff7cetra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1433833-Boy-meets-huge-huge-world/cid/538940-In-you-Girlfriend-Michelles-room