*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enjoy my little spell!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1433930-Shrink-School-Story/cid/539034-Enjoy-my-little-spell
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1433930
Based off the Shrinking game by Pogojo. See inside to find out where to download it.
Chapter #1

Enjoy my little spell!

    by: Shrunk Maker
"Wow." You think to yourself. "I actually beat May! She used to always beat me, but for the first time, I got better marks than her. Hmm, Akane still beat me though. Come to think of it, May isn't in the top 5 anymore because of me. Hope she doesn't get mad at me or anything".

You are pretty pleased about your mark in the recent test and can't wait to tell your parents about it. But then again, you remember that there's another test on today and decide to hold the celebration back till later. As the morning bell goes, you quickly head to your roll call, to make sure you aren't late.

When you arrive there, you sigh to yourself, remembering few things about this roll call. One thing you hate about your roll call is that none of your friends are in the same room. So, you don't really have anyone to seat with. Therefore, you always just seat in the back by yourself.

However... There is an upside to make things better. Since you are in the back seat, noone notices you as you eavesdrop or fantasize about May and Akane. Ever since your freshmen years, you always took a like to May and Akane but you never had the heart to tell them how you feel. Not only that, countless boys have asked the two out but they always refused, saying that boys were disgusting. It's no suprise how popular they are. They are both very smart and Akane is even a great Athelete. Like everyday, you decide to eavesdrop on part of their conversation.

You only manage to catch Akane say "May's probably writing her will. Her parents are strict about her marks" to another friend as the bells ring, notifying everyone that the first class is about to start.

"I guess it's test time again," You tell yourself, "I think I will go the long way so I can take some fresh air before the test". By the time you are near your classroom, the hallways are pretty much empty and there are only few students in yoru eyesight.

As you walk along, heading toward your testroom, you hear couple of footsteps running up to you. Before you can turn around, you are knocked forward by none other than Akane and May.

Before you can snarl your anger at them, May giggles "Oops! Sorry Loser!" at you and both of them run off into another hallway. One thing you notice is that your notebook was knocked away from you and has now slided all the way over to a locker. And the second thing you notice is that a girl is getting her books out in front of the locker that your notebook has landed in.

You realise that this is going to look really perverted, so decide to just take the notebook quickly and pretend that it didn't happen. But as you crawl your way over to the notebook, your horomones take over and you can't resist but to look up. The third thing you notice is the nice long legs that rise up to a white lingerie that the girl is wearing.

The fourth thing you notice is the ringing of your ears as the girl feels your presence, turns around and shouts "You!! Pervert!!" and quickly runs off, looking embarassed...

And the last thing you notice is a pink haired girl coming out from around the corner and poiting a wand of some kind at you.

"There!" she tells you. "I hope it works" with not very confident tone.

"You're weird" You quickly insult her.

The girl manages to reply looking a bit flourished "Hmph. Well, I hope you enjoy my little spell, then! See ya later, kid!"

Next thing you know, there's a test paper in front of you and your eyelids feel like couple of rocks. You can't help yourself but to doze off...




You have the following choice:

1. When you wake up...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk Maker (UN: junky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1433930-Shrink-School-Story/cid/539034-Enjoy-my-little-spell