*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Jedi Order
  2. Choosing sides
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/585835-The-Jedi-Order
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · War · #1434579
A interactive story about key Star Wars moments.
This choice: The Jedi Order  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Jedi Order

    by: Wolfwriter
You are a Jedi. You have been raised by the Jedi Order ever since you were born, and you have never known your original parents. Instead, you consider the order your family, and the Jedi have accepted you as well. You have been trained in the art of lightsaber combat and you have also been educated about the ways of the force. You wear Jedi robes, that symbolise the devotion of the order to helping the simplest beings in the Galaxy as well as helping the richest. You are a pure and noble soul, and you firmly believe that the Jedi Order's cause is the right one. But first, who are you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yoda

*Noteb*
2. Mace Windu

*Noteb*
3. Bultar Swan

4. Another male Jedi not listed above

5. Another female Jedi not listed above

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfwriter (UN: wolfcommander at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/585835-The-Jedi-Order