*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary (Girlfriend)
  2. Daryl (Son)
  3. Choosing who you are
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/540353-Mary-Girlfriend
by Bethp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1434745
Your Family moves to a Farm on the edge of town and will find a surprise
This choice: Mary (Girlfriend)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mary (Girlfriend)

    by: Bethp
All of a sudden somebody pushes you from behind and the pod door closes behind you. You turn around to look out of the window, but there is a white blinding light. The door opens up and you fall flat on your face on the ground.

You moan and roll over. You look up and there is your smiling face looking down at you. Your face bends down and kisses you and says, "Hi sparky"

That’s Mary's pet name for you after that little accident in electronics class that got you kicked out of the whole shop wing of school.

"What just happened," you ask.

"We just switched places. Please lets stay like this for a couple days, with you as me, you can help your family like me. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE."

Your curiosity is pretty strong you wouldn't mind being a girl for a little bit this could be fun.

"You better head for home, Dad or I should say my Dad said I have to be home by 6:00 for dinner. You don't want to get me in trouble. My parents are heading over to my aunts tonight so I'll stop over later tonight. Now remember answer to Mary” Your old body winks at you shoves you out the secret door, closes it and runs towards the house.

Wow you think I just totally lost control of this situation. Oh well what should I do?

You have the following choices:

1. Head over to Mary's place like she's planned

2. Stay here and call her parents

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bethp (UN: bethp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bethp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/540353-Mary-Girlfriend