*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jamie
  2. Who is the lucky girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436209-Shrunken-In-School/cid/918263-Jamie
by BoneB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1436209
You are a male and you are shrunk in your school
This choice: Jamie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jamie

    by: Unknown
Something has gone horribly wrong. During a dare you drank an unknown substance from the science lab, and now you have passed out in the hall. When you come to, you relize that everything is much bigger than normal! What ever you drank seems to have shrunk you down to the size of a small cockroach.

You need to get help. There must be a way to reverse the effects of the potion. Your friends saw you run into the hall, mabie they will come look for you soon. But just then, you hear someone approaching...

It's Jamie! Jamie is, with out a doubt, the most popular girl in school. A Senior, Jamie is the head chearleader, and she has been voted Homecoming AND Prom Queen for the past three years. She's a real beauty, even as an intimidating giantess.

Despite your situation, you can't help but gaze at her good looks. Her deep blue eyes are perfactly accented by a large amount of mascara and eye shadow. Her long blonde hair flows beautifully down her back. She is wearing a sexy black tank top, fadded jeans, and a pair of thick black flip-flops which show off her bright red toenails.

Normaly, I guy of your status would never talk to such a goddess, but this is an emergency and you need to get her attention. With all your energy you jump and shout, trying deperatly to get Jamie's attention.

You have the following choices:

1. Jamie notices you.

2. Jamie does not notice you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BoneB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436209-Shrunken-In-School/cid/918263-Jamie