*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438925-Granted-inc
by cerial
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1438925
Your joys, fears, your deepest secrets, and desires can become real.

Your joys, fears, your deepest secrets, and desires can become real.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
CAUTION: This will contain adult situations and there are almost no limitations on what can go on. If you are not ok with this turn back now.
You can jump from one character to another. But, always place yourself into the eyes of the character that you are writing about.
You can add and become different characters. But, if you decide to eliminate a character give them a way to escape so that if someone likes the character they can continue the story with them.
If you choose to end the path that you have walked down. Please, include as much imagery as possible so that the reader gets the whole picture of just what has happened.
The story rotates around a theme do not get rid of this theme as it will directly affect the story.
The theme being that your imaginations become reality.

Let me embellish this. Your joys, and fears, your deepest secrets, and desires can become reality once you have read the message from Granted Inc.
"Granted Inc. Making your dreams into reality"
This message can be passed on also.

This being the case everything and anything that your twisted mind can come up with is allowed. I will not delete anything and only make changes if my membership is in jeopardy

*****Becoming option one(writing.com member option) will may get you into trouble. And I will not control the content. The benefit of this is that you will get a good amount of people that know your handle. But it is not for the faint of heart. Once your handle is in there I will not remove it and it can not be replaced. So become option one at your own risk. Note the rating. If the handle(in the 1st subchapter of option one/ch 2) is something like "tomtomgreen" that becomes the characters name. Who ever picks this option first gets there handle listed as the main character in the story*****

*******Please review(gp's). Your comments on what you like and dislike to be in this interactive is greatly needed.

Goodluck
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438925-Granted-inc