*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sela is Tall!
  2. George's house
  3. The start of a great day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/544900-Sela-is-Tall
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1439504
Micky is a 13 year old dude who spend his summer with his family.
This choice: Sela  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sela is Tall!

    by: M.E
Sela came through the door and Micky couldn't be more happier because he has a little crush on her. Micky was looking straight at her nikey shoes and he was like " man those are some big-ass feet. maybe she'll help me." Sela kicked off her shoes and one shoe knocked you flying and you fell inside the other shoe. It smelled like crap so you could have told she just finished her jog.

It took Micky 15 minutes to get out of the shoe and man did he want to get out! He saw sela on the couch watching tv. Now's micky's chance to get her attention. He could hit her foot but she might think he's a bug. He could just stay still until something happens. He could climb her but he might fall and die. So he's going to....

You have the following choices:

1. hit het foot

*Noteb*
2. stay still

3. climb her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/544900-Sela-is-Tall