*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ricky's house
  2. The start of a great day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/564793-Rickys-house
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1439504
Micky is a 13 year old dude who spend his summer with his family.
This choice: Ricky's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ricky's house

    by: M.E
See, Ricky is a really good friend to you, but not his sister. Rebecca always hated you because you always messed with her, sometimes because you act so dumb, and mostly for no reason! Anyway, Ricky got a job from his dad in georgia, so he paced his bags and left. All was left in his house was Rebecca and her mom and their dog, Rascel.

You took another look around to make sure that this was the place, but when you were looking, someone came through the door and you knew this was the place. The light was too bright, but it ended and you saw...

You have the following choices:

1. Rebecca

*Noteb*
2. Debbie

3. Rascal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/564793-Rickys-house