*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. find kevin
  2. what to do
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1442557-ededdand-eddy-sc/cid/589745-find-kevin
by jman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1442557
characters from ed,edd,and eddy change size
This choice: find kevin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

find kevin

    by: jman
They find kevin cleanig his yard. "What do you dorks want?", asked kevin. "We just want to see how you want to be punished." Eddy fired the gun and instantly kevin shrank to 1/2 inch tall."What happened to me?" Ed looked at kevin and laughed. Eddy said, "Kevin, we are going to get payback on you for years of torment!" I think Ed has just the thing. "Ed, show him "the pit". Kevin weakly backs away. "The pit is a terrible place for bad kids, like you kevin!" Ed slowly took off his jacket and t-shirt to reveal an undershirt with giant pit stains. "Ed has been working out without taking showers lately." Kevin trys to hold his breath, but succumbs to the smell. "You reek, dork!"Ed picked up tiny kevin and brought him to Eddy's face. " Well, you're going to reek to after spending time in there." Kevin nearly fainted from Eddy's tuna breath. So, whats it gonna be , twerp?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the pits

*Noteb*
2. Just Eat Him

3. Help Eddy with his breath.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jman (UN: jtp17177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1442557-ededdand-eddy-sc/cid/589745-find-kevin