*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matt wakes up
  2. the Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/550534-Matt-wakes-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1443493
You shrink around your roommates, and your friends. Anything goes! Please Add! GP++++
This choice: Matt wakes up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Matt wakes up

    by: Peace0utDude
Matt wakes up first in a tight pair of boxer briefs that hugs his every curve. Matt was a very good looking guy, long black hair, dark brown eyes and a nice build. Matt was a very funny guy and really tall. he walks into the room and flashes my a smile. " good morning Jackie" as he sits down and giggles " morning Matt"
we sit there watching TV as he turns to his side and lets out a massive fart. we both laugh and he gets up to get something to eat. "you want anything?" he looks over his shoulder "naah im good" Matt walks to the kitchen. as hes searching for something to eat. you start to feel funny and black out. you come to and look around. " HOLY CRAP! I SHRUNK!!" you scream. you feel large BOOMS and the surface your on shakes a little. "OH MY GOD! IM ON THE COUCH!!"

You have the following choices:

1. Matt sits on you

2. Matt sees you

3. Matt doesnt see you but doesnt sit on you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Peace0utDude (UN: jackc3321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Peace0utDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1443493-Shrinking-Roommates/cid/550534-Matt-wakes-up