*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting the day... Now what to wear?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1448960-Kira-the-ticklish-Kitsune/cid/554179-Starting-the-day-Now-what-to-wear
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1448960
You guide a ticklish foxgirl through a day full of laughter.
Chapter #1

Starting the day... Now what to wear?

    by: Falconwing
You are Kira. A 5'6, 112 lb, redhead girl who looks human save for the red fox ears, and nine 6 ft long red fox tails coming out of her lower back. She has shoulder-length wavy hair, red eyes, and claw-like fingernails. You're 18 years old living at home with you're parents who also happen to be Kitsunes.

"You get out of bed and stretch, your pink nightgown settling into place. Deep down you have a feeling that today is going to be a good day. You want to get outside and have fun, but first you must decide what to wear. As you open your closet and look through the various outfits you decide upon...

You have the following choices:

1. A kimono

*Noteb*
2. Jeans and a T-shirt

3. Tank top, shorts, and sandals

4. A blouse, long skirt, and pumps

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Falconwing (UN: falconwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falconwing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1448960-Kira-the-ticklish-Kitsune/cid/554179-Starting-the-day-Now-what-to-wear