*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. first day of school
  2. lets start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1449998-Anime-girl-character-tickling/cid/555449-first-day-of-school
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1449998
tickle or be tickled by different anime girls
This choice: D.N.Angel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

first day of school

    by: Arcangel
"DUSK!" your mom yells upstairs, "unless you want to eat your breakfast on the way to school, i suggest you get your neck down here" trying to rub the sleep from your eyes, you pull on your school uniform and drag yourself down into the kitchen.
"Ugh, who turned on the megaphone?" you groan as you start eating your food.
"Good morning to you too sweetie" your mom says, obviously ignoring your "megaphone" comment you said. you roll your eyes, look up to the clock and almost choke when you see the time.
"Ohmanohmanohmanohman, I'm gonna be late" you splutter as you dash out of the kitchen.
"I'm going to be out for most of the day" your mom calls after you, "So you can take the time after school to look around most of the town, just be back by dark, ok"
"OK MOM" you call back as you latch on your roller blades, grab your bag and burst from the door. speeding through the streets, you realise that there's some stragglers still in the streets as you blade through them. looking strait ahead of you, you hardly notice something moving towards you. you look, let out a surprised cry and crash into a bush.
"Aw, man. this is not my day" you groan as you pull yourself to your feet.
"Are you alright?" asks a voice. you look to your right and see a girl standing over you.
you feel yourself go red as you look at her.
"Um.....er.........yes, i'm fine" you mumble.
"Oh, that's good" she says. "I should introduce myself, my name is.........."

You have the following choices:

1. Risa Harada

*Noteb*
2. Riku Harada

*Noteb*
3. Towa

*Noteb*
4. Mio Hio

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1449998-Anime-girl-character-tickling/cid/555449-first-day-of-school