*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A few months later...
  2. One Night Stand
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455311-M-for-Mother-In-Law/cid/3020033-A-few-months-later
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1455311
When her son-in-law snubs her after a one night stand, a woman tries to get back with him
This choice: A few months later...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A few months later...

    by: D̷a̶r̵k̵
Debby was making herself a coffee in the kitchen. It was an average morning before a long boring day of work. After her glorious model career, she landed a job as a secretary for a successful lawyer. Of course, her “qualities” made it easier for her to get into this position. The law firm grew nationwide, making it into one of the top-rated law firms in the country. Debby, taking advantage of the primal instincts of her boss, seduced him like her son-in-law. And from there on the money flowed. A pay rise there, months of vacation here just so she would not send a few videos of her boss and her making sweet love to his wife, which owned most of the company because of her being the reason the law firm succeeds.

She took the cup and went into her bedroom. It was a daily routine; she set the cup on her nightstand and went into the wardrobe. Left and right, a designer’s dream with countless pairs of expensive heels and clothing. She took a black satin thong and bra, along with a short black skirt and a light beige blouse. After dressing up she smiled as could see the massive cleavage created from her melons. She lets the blouse open. Also, her massive ass was looking great with the skirt. She takes a pair of nylon stockings from a drawer and grabs a pair of black red-bottom plateau pumps of the shelf. She sat down in her bed, took a few more sips from her coffee and scrolled through her phone.

She got a reminder, today a special client would visit the firm, and she had to move a few appointments for her boss. After a short drive she gets to her workplace and immediately works on this task. It is not long after the client came earlier than scheduled. He seemed nervous while sitting in front of her desk in the waiting lounge. Constantly looking around and clinging on the briefcase he had brought with him. She pays little attention. He walks to her desk and lays the briefcase on top of it.

“Could you watch over this briefcase for me, I need to go to the bathroom,” he says.

“Sure thing”, she answers with a smile.

“And do not give it to anyone one, or it will have consequences.”, he says harshly before heading to the bathroom.

“Yeah, sure dipshit”, she mumbles to herself before opening the case. Not even locked. Inside there is a note. The note seemed old and worn down. Flipping through the pages, there is not much of interest for her. Just an introduction, it seems, and then empty pages. There were a few pages ripped out. She left it on her desk. Hours later, the client has not come back. Also, her boss is late. Strange, but Debby did not really give a fuck about it. She read the introduction, and a grin formed on her face. The note can change objects and peoples sizes. It seems like a poor joke but if it works...

Debby had the note in hand and choices to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D̷a̶r̵k̵ (UN: dudo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jjuenger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455311-M-for-Mother-In-Law/cid/3020033-A-few-months-later