*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sly Cooper
  2. Tell me whacha want
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456297-Smash-Bros-Prelims/cid/871518-Sly-Cooper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1456297
Newcomers fight to get into Smash Bros. 4
This choice: Sly Cooper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sly Cooper

    by: iffy
"Is this right? An invitation to 'smash'?" Sly wondered as he opened a letter addressed to him. "Super Smash Bros. is a Nintendo competition. Is it a mistake or a trap? Only one way to find out. I am entering. I can invite three guests. I know Murray would to come. Bentley would probably accept. The question is 'who else should I invite?' Maybe Carmelita?" Sly thought about the letter. A few seconds later, Sly's friends Bentley and Murray showed.

"Sly, is that what I think it is?" asked Murray.

"Yes, it is an invitation to smash. You're invited as two of my three guests," Sly replied.

"Besides all the fighters from the old games, there are going to be other new comers. Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse, Axel Stone from Streets of Rage, Giygas from Earthbound, Krystal from Star Fox, and Joe from Viewtiful Joe are just a few newcomers to receive invitations. Rick will bring the Terror Mask with him to increase his strength if he shows up. Axel knows Martial Arts. Giygas' power is an alien with incomprehensible power. Krystal will bring her staff to separate her from the other Star Fox pilots. Viewtiful Joe has VFX powers. I don't know how many people who received invitations will actually show up, but if you join, you might not know who you are going to encounter." Bentley informed Sly.

"Except the fighters from the first game are guaranteed," Sly added. "Anyway, I plan to invite Carmelita," Sly said as he began typing up an email to send to her.

"Sly, it might be possible she got an invitation to fight, a complete list hasn't been revealed," Bentley mentioned.

"Well, this will make sure she shows up," Sly added as he sent the email he just finished typing out.

When Sly arrived for the event with his friends, he saw Carmilita.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iffy (UN: if_i_was_good at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonicspeedster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456297-Smash-Bros-Prelims/cid/871518-Sly-Cooper