*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inheritance!?!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458533-Bills-Body-Swap-Adventure/cid/564924-Inheritance
by chubbs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1458533
Bill discovers his neighbor who recently passed on had built a body swap machine.
Chapter #1

Inheritance!?!

    by: chubbs
Bill Farley is depressed, at 48 he is single, he has no good books to speak of (as he is a writer) and he is getting fat and bald, his sparse gray hair, more from worrying than old age, is now thinning and he just cant get a break. but recently, when his neighbor passed away, the neighbors families lawyer dropped by and delivered him a letter.


Dear Bill,
This may be brief, but i must tell you, as you were always a good neighbor, i took it upon myself to return to you the favors you have done for me.
when i die, for i know the hour is upon me, you will inherit a device i concocted years ago, a body swap mechanism, i believe you will find it handy.

Sincerely, Howard

P.S. i will leave it to you to figure out how to use it.

You have the following choice:

1. You then go to your neighbors house and retrieve the device

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chubbs (UN: chubbs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chubbs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458533-Bills-Body-Swap-Adventure/cid/564924-Inheritance