*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Batman and Catwoman
  2. Skip ahead
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458562-Fat-Justice-League/cid/799820-Batman-and-Catwoman
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1458562
Sequel to the Harley storyline in TV Expansion, Vore, ect. FJL & Teen Titans Vore
This choice: Where are Batman and Catwoman?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Batman and Catwoman

    by: SonicV
Gotham City, a place once ravaged by crime, murder, and destruction. A city where ten million people screamed in terror every night. A home to madness where the criminally insane resorted to every trick in book to ensure that this town was theirs. Then, one night, everything changed at the sight of pointy ears, and a big round belly.

Catwoman, once the greatest cat burglar and occassional super hero had finally found a way she could both do the right thing, and get a little something for herself in return. That something however wasn't jewels or rare species she had set free from the Gotham Zoo, but rather more lovely fat for her oh so sexy body, gained by also satisfying her great hunger.

Many months ago, thanks to Poison Ivy, she had been doused by Chemical V, a strange compound that not only made her fat cells produce at an alrming rate, but because of that, made her body crave much bigger meals. She had found the only thing that could trully keep her full was live humans, but now, thanks to a certain someone who also had pointy ears, and a certain magician, she had turned Gotham's criminal underworld into her personal buffet, and neither of them tried to stop her.

The first time Batman had come across Catwoman in this state, she had put on hundreds of pounds from Chemical V alone, mos likely do to some tampering Ivy had done to it. When he hunger did rise though, it was Catwoman who stopped herself by satisfying a different hunger she had, which led to the raunchiest, and at th time only fuck fest this side of the Batcave. After the two lovers collapsed, Batman enjoying her warm and matress like body in the process, it had been a godsend when Zatanna called the cave and said she was forming the FJL, the Fat Justice League.

From there on, it was open season on all crooks as every female hero and even villain came in to join the fun. Since Zatanna's spell made it so the ones who were digested would return to life only after fulfilling their sentence as fat on the heroine's bodies, no felt guilt at swallowing anyone down since they deserved it, and they weren't really killing them.

"Bruce," that was another story though. Ours begins in Stately Wayne Manor, where Bruce Wayne was, and I'm not kidding here, lounging around, watching television in his bat suit. With Gotham practically left clean, this left the billionaire very little reason to where his costume, but seeing as how it represented who he really was on the inside, a perverted sex machine of hero, who had more tails from the bedroom than Bruce Wayne could have ever gotten, he liked to still wear it anyway. Not to mention it always had the right effect on Selina, as indicated by her draping her flabby arms on his shoulders.

"Sweet heart, I'm hungry," she paused. Taking her husband's lead and dressed in her grey suit with the black gloves, the clung so tightly to her fat ass it was like a second skin, she couldn't help but smile brightly at the man she loved so much. Even after learning who was really behind the mask, her feelings for him only grew and soon the two had confessed their love for each other, under an alter. She then stepped her thunder thighs over and onto the couch and onto Batman in the process. Always amazed that she still maintained her feline agility even while being so heavy, Batman only watched as she leaned and said "For you."

Capturing his lips in her full, red, maneating ones, she showed just which hunger she wanted sated. Trapping Batman beneath hundreds of cat blubber was as hot as it was unnecessary as Selina loved feeling his toned body beneath her flabby one and she knew he wouldn't have left for anything.

She had dreamed of them having a place without Gotham, without the freaks, without masks. Well two parts of that dream had come true, the city was now a nice place to live in, and Selina Wayne couldn't have been happier. What really showed that though was when her cat Isis suddenly appeared on the coffe table in front of the sofa "Meow." Catwoman's response was "Not now Isis, this pussy wants to be played with first."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SonicV (UN: sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458562-Fat-Justice-League/cid/799820-Batman-and-Catwoman