*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Goddess
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458594-Janice-in-the-City/cid/622804-Another-Goddess
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1458594
A famous giantess story made interactive. ABOUT 1000 GIFT POINTS given for good additions!
This choice: She tries to find out how to grow another person.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another Goddess

    by: Theparker
Back out in the water Janice now felt safer, she slowly allowed herself to calm down a bit.

She needed time to relax and time to plan her next move.

She collapsed into the water hiding her shapely body beneath the waves. Her haste to hide her body however did not gain her any more sympathy form those on the beach. As her massive form fell into the bay thousands of litres of water were displaced in all directions around. Tidal waves soared towards the beach catching the summer sun seekers who only moments ago had had to contend with Janice's mighty feet.

Relaxing in the bay Janice new she needed a plan to deal with her height, but what? At her current height nobody could help her, she couldn't even hear them. Suddenly feeling very alone at her giant height Janice decided she needed someone to talk too if she was going to figure this out. Looking around, she finally spotted a lone figure floated in a small boat only a short distance (from her giantess prospective) from her position. Janice needed someone to talk this over with and this person was as good as any.

Janice pushed herself up to her full height show off her perfectly sculpted red bikini clad body. It only took her a moment to catch the small vessel. Wrapping her hand around she lifted the tiny boat out of the water, she took a deep breath realising how easy it was to lift the entire boat from the ocean and hundreds of feet into the air. It made her feel...... powerful!

Looking into the small dingy she made out the tiny occupant, it was definately a young woman. Janice saw she was trying to say something to say something to her, scream it really. Janice ignored her, she needed someone to talk to and this girl was it. Walking over the slick of chemicals, Janice made sure to keep her distance. She turned the small boat over in her hand and gentle deposited the woman into her hand. She turned her hand over and gentlely dangled her over the slick. The woman from the boat grabbed onto Janice's ring finger for dear life, refusing to fall to the water. Janice giggled at the womans determination, but with a flick of her wrist the girl fell into the slick.

Like with Janice the transformation was startilingly fast. Sitting in the middle of the bay is a 650ft tall Indian Goddess.

You have the following choices:

1. The girl attacks Janice

2. The girl is pleased with the situation

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theparker (UN: theparker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1458594-Janice-in-the-City/cid/622804-Another-Goddess