*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459080-Body-Part-Swap-2-The-Sequel/cid/2694048-Swap-your-entire-body-for-hers
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1459080
Sequel to "Body Part Swap !!PLEASE ADD!!" After your son finds it who knows what happens.
This choice: Swap your entire body for hers?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Swap your entire body for hers?

    by: nichster
You decide to swap your whole body for hers. You focus yourself on switching her sexy body for yours. You can feel your hips gwoing wider and your body is turning into a curvy sexy body. Next you focus on getting her blonde hair. All of a sudden, you look in the mirror and see the blonde hair of Carly. After that you decide to get her breasts. You feel a weird sensation as your chest begins to expand. You're almost done but there's only one more part you need to do to become Carly. You focus yourself on her legs. Just 30 seconds later, you look underneath your trousers in amazement and see that all the hair is gone. You are now Carly. But you are still in your own clothes. Do you take Carly's clothes or find someone else's clothes?

You have the following choices:

1. Swap clothes with Carly

*Noteb*
2. Find someone else's clothes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nichster (UN: nichster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459080-Body-Part-Swap-2-The-Sequel/cid/2694048-Swap-your-entire-body-for-hers