*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459080-Body-Part-Swap-2-The-Sequel/cid/586231-Gain-the-ability-to-MORPH-body-parts-by-thinkin
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1459080
Sequel to "Body Part Swap !!PLEASE ADD!!" After your son finds it who knows what happens.
This choice: Gain the ability to MORPH body parts by thinking about it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gain the ability to MORPH body parts by thinkin...

    by: Saracen1187
After handling this weird device, you laugh to yourself; "What a bunch of crap"...you say, as you idly mess with the device's controls. Suddenly a beam of light shoots out and engulfs you. You drop the device back in the box and kick the lid shut with your foot. You then check yourself to check you're alright, not knowing what just happened. Just then you hear a voice in your head: "Well done Sean, you now have the ability to morph people's body parts just by thinking about it"

Not sure what to think anymore you head down out of the attic and retreat into your bedroom.
Needing a breath of fresh air you then open your window and look out. The first thing you see is a teenage couple (about 18 years old) making out across the street. The boy is sat on the end of a litter bin and the girl is stood between his legs, leaning over to kiss him.

Not having a girlfriend yourself, you become jealous, then you wonder if the voice you heard in your head a moment ago was telling the truth. You decide to mess on the smitten couple, concentrating on the girl;

Looking at her tight little ass, you imagine it growing in size, and to your amazement it does start expanding, stretching her thong. You stop when her ass is slightly bigger than JLo's.
You then switch your attention to her 36D breasts, which she obviously loved to flaunt by wearing skimpy tops. You smile when her prized assets start shrinking without her immediately being aware of it. Her tits stop deflating when they are an A cup, leaving her top looking empty.

Eventually the girl realizes what has happened and she grabs her almost flat chest before running off screaming, her equally shocked boyfriend pursuing her, whose dick you manage to shrink considerably before he is out of view.

By now the smile on your face is constant, you know you are going to have some serious fun with this new power of yours. What do you do now......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459080-Body-Part-Swap-2-The-Sequel/cid/586231-Gain-the-ability-to-MORPH-body-parts-by-thinkin