*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/593392-Why-are-you-in-my-room-you-freak
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: "Why are you in my room, you freak?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Why are you in my room, you freak?"

    by: ghossedwriter
Stunned, you don't think of a comeback to your sister's unexpected reply.

"Well?"
Saying nothing, you leave the room, confused and perplexed.

"Ugghhh. Soo weird," you hear your sister say as you walk downstairs to the kitchen.

{iThat is incredible/i}, you think. {iIs it possible that my sister does not remember being a witch?/i} You recall the incantation she said last night. It just seemed like a bunch of rubbish, anyway.

You seat yourself at the breakfast table, saying goodbye to your parents as they leave. You pour youself a bowl of cereal. As you are about to begin your first bite of dry cereal, you drop the spoon, it clanging against the floor.

Didn't you always eat cereal with milk?
You shrug it off.

As you finish breakfast and get ready for school, you check your cell phone. Amazingly, you find 23 unread text messages. You checked your phone last night before going to bed. Wow, people must finally begin recognizing your popularity!

When you're about ready to leave, your sister has breakfast. As she pours milk on her cereal, you ask "I thought you didn't like milk on your cereal?"

She retorts "Since when was that? Seriously, you are acting even weirder than usual, Joe." She gets up and flicks you in the back of the head.

"Ow!" You say, angrily. Your sister was in a good mood today.

You look at your watch. "We're going to be late" you announce. Your sister lazily pushes her breakfast aside and prepares her bags for school. Then, your sister drives you and her to school.

You have the following choices:

1. You're late to class

2. Something happens on the way

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghossedwriter (UN: ghossedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/593392-Why-are-you-in-my-room-you-freak