*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/666529-Its-your-sisters-bestfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: It's your sister's bestfriend.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's your sister's bestfriend.

    by: CelesteIrving
You inspect the room to find clues as to what might have happened. You look in the mirror one more time to make sure you aren't hallucinating. You do notice something different this time. You were still a guy, but your arms and chest were much smaller than normal. And upon inspection of your legs you find that there is no hair. There is not hair anywhere, to be exact. As you continue to inspect yourself, you hear a knock at the door. You hesitantly opened it. On the other side you see your sister's best friend, Marie.

"Hey baby, can i come in?" she says. You have a confused look on your face, and tell her just a minute. Quickly you panic and run around the room franticly. You notice a note on the closet;

"Hey Joe, by now you probably noticed some differences in your life. Well I was sick of being so weak and being looked down on for it, and i was sick of you bugging me and trying on my clothes so i thought i would switch things up. I changed the gender roles for everyone in the world. From now on all girls are like guys were, and guys are like girls were.

Christy"

You let out a girly shreik and Marie comes into the room in a panic. She is releived to find you alright, and comes up from behind you and gives you hug. You are suprised at how strong she is. "Hey babe, I came to pick you up for school, you should get ready." she says in a lower voice than usual.

What do you do know?

You have the following choices:

1. Go with it for a little bit.

*Noteb*
2. Run for it!

3. Find Christy!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/666529-Its-your-sisters-bestfriend