*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura's vacation
  2. Female
  3. Male or Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464741-Slobby-Ninjas/cid/634573-Sakuras-vacation
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1464741
The ninjas from Naruto are turning into overweight smelly slobs.
This choice: Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sakura's vacation

    by: FatFan
"Sakura what's wrong?" Tsunade asked the pink haired girl during their training "you're a lot slower then usual"
"I'm sorry Sensai" Sakura panted "i...i just feel so tired..."
"well maybe i have been training you too hard, along with your missions and work at the hospital its understandable that you would get tired out" she nodded "well maybe its time you had a holiday" she smiled understandably
"A holiday?" Sakura asked "well i guess i could use the break" she smiled "thank you Sensai"
"you're welcome, just make sure you're rested up and ready to get back to some good hard training" Teunade replied

Sakura thanked her again and left, she was tired, hungry and glad she could have a break to get the rest and relaxation she needed.
On her way back to her home she stopped off at the Ramen stand to get something to eat, she hadn't been eating much due to her busy schedule and she figured she should eat a bit so she does not end up anorexic.
After about an hour the half asleep Sakura was finished, she had consumed about nine bowls of ramen but since she was so tired she didn't really notice and just slowly trotted back home to sleep.

------------------------
The next day Sakura woke up at her usual time and yawned "ohh yeah, i'm on vacation now. I don't need to be up so early" she smiled and curled back up under the covers to have a long deserved lie in.
Eventually however she did get up but only because she was hungry and she made herself a nice large breakfast and then sat down to watch TV.
Her day slowly passed by as she occasionally got up to go to the toilet or get a drink, normally coming back with a snack as well as she simply lounged around and let the day slip by....

After about a week of her vacation...

You have the following choices:

1. Sakura had grown very lazy and kinda chubby.

*Noteb*
2. Ino came to visit Sakura

*Noteb*
3. Sakura decides to retire from being a ninja

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatFan (UN: fatfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464741-Slobby-Ninjas/cid/634573-Sakuras-vacation