*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466378-Hungry-Hungry-Chopper/cid/574022-he-finds-an-animal-village
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1466378
Tony Tony Chopper gets lost... and hungry!
This choice: he finds an animal village!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

he finds an animal village!

    by: Cho-Ran
Chopper is simply amazed! he found a village of animals!

"looking for something?" a voice asks.

whirling around, chopper sees a very fat rat smiling at him. the rodent is so fat it has made him as tall as chopper! the rodent has disproportionately short arms and legs. "yeah, but uhh... how can you all talk human? and walk upright!? there's only one human-human fruit!"

"hmmm... oh, you must be a devil-fruit user! well, I'm not sure how, but all the animals that live on and near our island can speak and think like a human! I'm the village leader, Rattat." he smiles. nodding chopper shakes the creature's paw. "there are only a few villages in our island. and we chiefs all follow the rule of our king."

"king?" chopper asked, suspicious of kings, the reindeer wanted to be sure if this one was ok.

"yes, king Vulper. he's a wolf, and he will eat you if he thinks your tasty looking." seeing the reindeer's nervousness, the rat added, "but no-worries, being eaten on this island is different. you wake up later in one piece."

"uhh... if you say so... why is he your king anyway?" chopper asked.

"oh, lord vulper, you mean? well, he can eat more than anyone else, that's why."

"huh!?"

Rattat smiled, "on our island, anyone who can eat a lot is highly regarded. if you can eat more than anyone else, you are proclaimed the island's king! also, if you can eat a lot, you are respected more, especially by the females of our island."

nodding the reindeer smiled and decided...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cho-Ran (UN: cho-ran at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cho-Ran has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466378-Hungry-Hungry-Chopper/cid/574022-he-finds-an-animal-village