*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The confusion begins
  2. Power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1475552-Personality/cid/587139-The-confusion-begins
by coal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1475552
You get the power to swap peoples personality.
This choice: Try to figure what the hell is going on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The confusion begins

    by: R.D.735
Thinking he dropped it, John quickly searches the ground around him, but notices the concerned look on your face and stops.

"You didn't drop it, it went inside you."

"Gosh! I don't feel anything, though. What do you suppose is going on?" John says. His tone of voice completely floors you.

"You sure you don't feel any different? Why are you talking like that?"

"I can't for the life of me--holy cow, you're right! I'm speaking like Miss Lock!" John exclaims, and puts his hands over his mouth, eyes wide with fascination.

"Maybe the orb is her voice or personality or something. I'm going to try to get it out," you say, but aren't sure exactly how to do it. You touch his arm tentatively, and you can feel a sensation run through your own arm. In moments, a glow appears and you take out an orb from his arm.

John appears unharmed, but whose orb is it?

You have the following choices:

1. The orb is John's!

2. It's Miss Lock's orb

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 R.D.735 (UN: reddestiny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
coal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1475552-Personality/cid/587139-The-confusion-begins