*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 20+
  2. Age?
  3. Gender?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/1115415-20
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476306
You find a remote that can change almost anything...
This choice: 20+  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

20+

    by: evanduq
What the heck is this thing!? All I did was pick it up off he ground and press one of the buttons and the dang thing turned the fire hydrant that it happened to be pointed at into a briefcase. I picked up the briefcase and quickly walked home to see what was inside. When I opened it up on the kitchen table I was stunned to see that it contained three of the largest diamonds I had ever seen. What? Why did the remote change the fire hydrant into this? I decided to try the remote on something else.

After two zaps of the remote at the salt and pepper shakers, I now had a hunting knife and a bloody but otherwise white handkerchief which had a monogram reading the initials "KLM." Something very strange and perhaps sinister was going on with that remote.

Just then there was a knock at the door. What did I do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evanduq (UN: evanduq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/1115415-20