*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Better Life
  2. Judy
  3. A wish made on a shooting star
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/2702802-A-Better-Life
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1476394
Nick and Judy are on a patrol in the city of Zootopia.
This choice: She wish that Nick had a better life  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Better Life

    by: Ëtalfni
One of the few breaks Judy Hopps permitted for herself during the day came in the form of climbing up to the roof of her apartment building and looking over the night sky of Zootopia. After so many years of hoping and wishing she might see the city for herself, it was always like a dream to actually see the city with her own eyes from a higher plane and there were few better sights than the rooftop of a building.

From her modest little den in downtown Savannah, the sky opened up to her. Though there were less stars in the sky than there were on the farm, she still found it all very beautiful. In fact, she was actually feeling a little guilty.

Nick had upset Chief Bogo, again. For his punishment, he was sentenced to working late hours. He was having a bad week in general with missing his quota on parking tickets and throwing out his back during a chase of a suspect. Sometimes Judy wondered if Nick was actually enjoying his life as a police officer or if he would do it all over again.

As she looked up at the sky, a streak of light flashed overhead and she jumped to her feet.

"A shooting star!"

Ever the considerate bunny, she crossed her paws in prayer and said her wish.

"I wish that my friend would have the life he's always wanted."

Though she said those words, she couldn't have any idea what they would truly mean. And though Judy didn't believe in magic, something strange was at work as the star would grant her wish.

Just not in the way she intended.

The wish would involve...

You have the following choices:

1. Nick swapping lives with someone else.

2. Nick changing species/body/gender.

3. Nick acting like a different person.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/2702802-A-Better-Life