*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478179-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS/cid/597437-They-were-on-a-date-as-always-after-the-school
by Blake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1478179
A different GTS/Shrinking story. Check it out! Rewards for adding.
This choice: They were on a date as always after the school...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They were on a date as always after the school...

    by: Blake
Joana and Blake were on a date as they always did after school. They went to a forest to spend the day together and to watch the sunset. They were enjoying this time and Joana was resting on Blake's chest, they both were sitting under the shadow of a very big tree. But suddenly, Blake had a bad feeling and looked around -"What's going on, sweetheart?"- asked Joana, which Blake answered -"I don't know, but I've got a bad feeling about this place, it's like someone's following and watching us..."- -"Uh?"- Joana was disconcerted and Blake stood up -"Let's go to somewhere else. I really don't like this place"- -"Umm...ok"- Joana knew that Blake's senses were sharpened since he grew up fighting and he was accustomed to know when something was going bad. Then, they got up and something stang them -"Ouch!!"- Joana yelled, a dart hit her on her shoulder, Blake just remained silent as he felt the stinging also. Blake said desperately -"I knew it!! Joana we need to get to the hospital, something or someone's attacking us!!"- They ran but Joana wasn't able to even get up and screamed -"Blake!! I can't walk!!"- He returned inmediately and said -"It's ok, don't worry Joana"- as he lifted her up and carried her in his arms, Blake walked for about 2 minutes and then felt weak, and fell down, Joana remained on him and they both got unconscious...

Blake woke up first (he was more resistant due to his physical condition) and could hardly move, he was under a gigantic and soft objet, which was strange 'What the heck am I under?! A rock' he thought, but after feeling its warm he undestrod that there are no warm rocks, so, he was under an unknown something. After some minutes, he took off the dart over his arm and took a look, he started to read it:

"EXPERIMENTAL SUBSTANCE H5000N1GH784591
TOP SECRET, GOVERN PROJECT: SUPER SOLDIER PROGRAM
EFFECTS: THIS SUBSTANCE IS STILL IN TESTINGS BUT THESE ARE THE DISCOVERED EFFECTS:
MALES: IT MAY GO FROM NOTHING TO MAKE THEM STRONGER, HOW MUCH? UNKNOWN YET...
FEMALES: UNKNOWN...NOT TESTED YET...

This substance is being used on volunteer sobjects to proof its effects, it has been working on strong men who excercise or practice martial arts, in other ones it causes nothing, but on everyone it causes temporary unconsciousness..."

-"DAMN IT!!! Someone used me and Joana as guinea pigs!!! I'll kill him when I got out from under this thing!!!"- Said Blake, then, he managed to get out from benneath the giant soft object just so see that it was...

(By the way Joana is sleeping at this moment, unknowing her new size)

You have the following choices:

1. A Joana's breast...

*Noteb*
2. Joana's ass...

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blake (UN: shadow_blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478179-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS/cid/597437-They-were-on-a-date-as-always-after-the-school