*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A fighting beginning...
  2. What will it be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478179-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS/cid/638625-A-fighting-beginning
by Blake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1478179
A different GTS/Shrinking story. Check it out! Rewards for adding.
This choice: Blake shrinks (other one)...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A fighting beginning...

    by: Blake
It's a Monday, 9:30 a.m. at school..

Blake approached to his locker to get his books for the history class, he was alone as almost always, despite Joana was in every of his classes. He opened the locker and before he could do anything else he heard someone being hurled against the lockers, then some punchs and another hurling, then an unknown voice -"You two idiots, did you think you could beat me? Hah!! Blake wouldn't even stand up a chance against me...And without him you aren't nothing"- Blake thought for a moment the worst, but then he reasoned that Joana couldn't even fight someone like that and he spoke to two, so they must be Ayrton and Ferdinand. He closed his locker roughly and ran to the place where was happening something.

When he arrived he couldn't believe it, there were Ayrton and Ferdinand barely stainding up in guard position in front of a very big and strong guy, who probably was a bully, then he noticed that some lockers were dented and stained with blood. He hit that one in his jaws just in time because he was about to gibe them the final punch... Ayrton and Ferdinand stood in disbelief for some seconds and then they saw to their savior...Blake...

He turned around and then asked to them -"Are you ok?"- -"Well...as possible..."- answered Ferdinand, then Blake said -"Ok, go back, I'll take care of this one"- -"But what?! Are you crazy?! You won't defeat him, he's too strong"- Ayrton exclaimed, Blake remained silent and then said with a more serious tone -"I won't know it until I fight him"- -"If you are going to fight him, I'll do so"- Ayrton said, remebering an atrocious past battle, when a bully called Ivan, who was like this guy (less heavier and stronger and they were 13 years old in that time), Blake could barely beat him and only because he became extremely furious when that damned guy dared to hurt Joana and that was his last move...Ayrton knew as well as Joana that despite Blake fought his whole life, his body has its limits (he could resist for longer a fight that Ivan would have finished in less than 5 minutes) and he wouldn't let him suicide like that, then Ferdinand added -"I'll fight also"- Blake was annoyed by this by two facts, his friends were hurt and, he never liked to fight with numerical advantage, it was kinda coward, and he didn't say anything as he started the fight alone...

Blake stood in guard in front of this guy and said -"Who are you and what the hell do you want?!"- The big guy laughed and answered -"My name is Albert, and you must know my little brother...Ivan"- Blake froze for a moment '...It can't be...Ivan had a big brother...dammit' he thought and then said -"I guess you want to avenge him, do't you?"- -"Nah...Ivan is just a weakling"- Blake couldn't believe that arrogance, it had t be just a joke, nobody could call Ivan a weakling, then, he finally said -"So, let's end this once for all"- And they two started the combat, Blake dodged his fists and connected a good punch in his jaws, but he wasn't even stunned, Blake thought for a moment that when he fought Ivan it was like this, he didn't seem to be hurt even after several strong hits...

The fight continued, the fists of they both were flying at a very high speed, crashing in some times and Blake's connecting in others, even at this moment, Albert had failed every punch, Blake kicked him and made some combos but Albert stood up in perfect conditions, like nothing happened to him, and several minutes elapsed like this, Blake was dodging every punch and connecting nice hits which resulted useless, he kept fighting like this for more than 20 minutes, after this, Blake was getting tired, at this rate, he wouldn't be able to keep fighting for long, his energies were running low and Albert was still alright, maybe a bit hurt but it was almost unnoticeable. After a few minutes, he was pantsing and thought 'Damn it!! This guy is just like Ivan...' Then he dodged two punches and the third hit him, sending him about half meter away and against the lockers, Albert just laughed -"Hehehe...so, this is the guy who nobody was able to beat?"- Then, before Blake got up, he kicked him in the stomach and hit him in there several times, then he grabbed him in the neck and lifted him up...-"Hey Blake, your girlfriend...or I mean...future widow...is beautiful...maybe I'll fuck her after kicking your ass..."- Blake became very angry and hit him with a very strong punch on the face, forcing Albert to release him, they both fell down and Albert got up quickly, taking Blake by the neck and started to punch him in the stomach, about 10 times and then Blake spitted out some blood...Albert just threw him against a locker and then he threw him against the floor, Blake was injured and weakened at this moment...

Blake got up with difficult and barely stood up, grabbing his left arm with the other because it was damaged by hurling against the lockers, Albert approached to him and blew him away with another punch, and before he could continue, Ayrton ran and started to punch him quickly in the stomach while Ferdinand grabbed him from backward to not let him to move, Albert released after 2 minutes and sent away Ayrton and Ferdinand easily, then he plated his foot over Ayrton's head and said -"I want you to see your friends being crushed"- and started to stomp over Ayrton's back until he spitted out blood, then he took Ferdinand and started to hurl him against lockers about 5 times and then he threw him away, hitting his face against the hard floor. Albert was about continue his "fun" when Blake gave him some furious punches and kicks, despite his damaged body, his spirit was what made him strong... and a desperate battle began, it didn't last for long because Blake connected his strongest kick on Albert's nape of the neck, leaving him thrown on the floor. Blake then went with his friends and helped them to get up -"You better go away while you can...you should go to the nursery"- -"But what about you?"- They both asked, which Blake answered -"I...ugh...I have to finish this"- When Albert got up, Ayrton and Ferdinand had no choice but leaving Blake alone.

He stood again in front of Albert and suddenly they both ran toward the other, they connected several fists and kicks and then Blake gave him his best punch while he rememberd what happened to Joana....the moment he wasn't able to protect her... and finally connected the punch to his jaws, Unfortunely, it didn't work. Albert was still standind up, and before they could finish their fight, Albert saw a teacher approaching from far and said -"This was a very good fight, but I've got more businesses and can't lose my time playing with you...for now..."- Then he left. Blake wouldn't have let him go, but now he was too injured and the teacher would report him, so he decided to go for his books again (now missed history class) and left that corridor just in time, then he, barely being able to walk, reached his locker, he grabbed his biology books and decided to go to his next class (despite being THAT hurt and Joana would worry about him) But before this, he had a bad feeling and before he looked around, someting or soemone gave him an injection -"ARGH!!...Dammit"- Blake felt inmediately more weakened than normal and fell unconscious. While he was out he shrank to 2 cms. Then...

You have the following choices:

1. Joana comes...

2. Karina comes...

3. Lillian comes...

4. Cinthya comes...

*Noteb*
5. Claire comes...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blake (UN: shadow_blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478179-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS/cid/638625-A-fighting-beginning