*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding the Trunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478901-A-Big-Fat-Party/cid/588709-Finding-the-Trunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1478901
You find a trunk in the attic with things to make you a big baby. Party Time!
Chapter #1

Finding the Trunk

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
You climbed the stairs into the attic of your house. You hadn't moved very far (down the street in fact) but in order to stop feeling "homesick" you decided to go exploring the new house. It was really the only thing to do, seeing as your parents had left for a few nights. You took the skeleton key that led to the attic and thats where we find you now.

As you walk up the stairs, they creak slightly, showing the age of the house. You unlock the door which hinges open, also giving a faint creaking noise. You then venture into the attic. It didn't really look that different from your old attic, apart from the dust. You roamed around, walking through the small beams of sunlight being let in from the nearby window.

In the corner of the room, there was a trunk, an old one that looked almost like a pirate's treasure chest. You walk over and see that it has a place for a key, a skeleton key. You test your luck, and you are delighted when the key opens the chest. You open it and inside you see all sorts of strange things...like someone who had a baby had left them behind. Baby Powders, Oils, Diapers, A Big Book Claiming to be a Spell Book, and tons of other stuff.

On top of all this stuff was an envelope. You open it and read the following

"Hello. To you who found this trunk, greetings. I have left this here for your discovery. I hope you use it's contents to make yourself bigger and better, all the items are magic and have different ablities. Use with caution, but do have fun. Feel free to share!"

"Magic? Yeah right...but my friends would get a kick out of this stuff. Mom and Dad are out of town for the next few nights, so...party time" You say with a smile.

but first...what gender are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Boy

2. Girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478901-A-Big-Fat-Party/cid/588709-Finding-the-Trunk