*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Host
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479965-Tales-from-the-Campfire/cid/589872-Your-Host
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1479965
Join us around the campfire as we spin five chilling tales
Chapter #1

Your Host

    by: Horror Scribe
"Well, hello there. Fine night we're having, isn't it? Don't you just love October? The chill in the air, the plethora of color-changing leaves that flutter to the ground, the spooky decorations your friends and neighbors put up for all to see...I don't know about you, but it's my favorite time of the year.

Why don't you come join me here by the fire. It's warm and quite pleasant. Pull up a log, why don't ya? Grab a doughnut and pour yourselves a glass of warm apple cider. That's it, sit right on down. I don't bite..except for that one time, but...never mind that.

It's cozy, isn't it? Yeah, I though so.

Oh, where are my manners? I'm gettin' senile in my old age. My name's Ben Mears, and I'll be your host for this evening. What are you in the mood for tonight? Go ahead, speak up. What kind of creepy, crawly creatures do you wanna hear about? What's that you say? Ah, I love that one too. Everyone settled? Good.

Let's begin..."


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Horror Scribe (UN: pistonfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horror Scribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479965-Tales-from-the-Campfire/cid/589872-Your-Host