*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481560-Pathfinder-Chronicles-Genesis
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1481560
You are Captain Jack Gunn of the 9th star fleet.The future of humanity rests in your hands

You are Captain Jack Gunn of the 9th star fleet.The future of humanity rests in your hands

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It is 2144 and war rages in the universe. One hundred years earlier, mankind realized that earth would sustain them no longer. Humanity pulled together and shortly after developing warp technology, launched three missions into space to find a new home. The first, called Mission One, failed and was never heard of again. The second and third both struck gold by finding inhabitable planets. The best planet was selected and mankind prepared to leave earth for a better future.

However, tragedy struck when a power hungry General named Mirashid Guhlamnar turned against his own. General Guhlamnar decided to leave Earth with his pick of subordinates while sabotaging the remainder of the earth fleet, stranding them on a dying planet while claiming the new world for himself.

A decade later, the people of Earth managed to rebuild their fleet and left Earth as it faded and died. By then, General Guhlamnar had built an empire on the new world, based on greed, deceit and manipulation. His empire is called Miras-Guhl.

The people from earth found the second planet and formed the Old Earth Alliance. Shortly after that, the Miras-Guhl started attacking, relentless to rule and dominate the universe.

Since then, contact had been made with numerous alien civilisations, some peaceful, some more aggressive, but all avoiding the war-mongering humans. Is it because they are peaceful, or because they want to see who the victor is?

Just remember to check your Point of View, tense, spelling and grammar.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481560-Pathfinder-Chronicles-Genesis