*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1484326-Shrunk-Around-Mom-and-Friends/cid/876018-Try-to-get-moms-attension-by-tickling-her-foot
by Lexy88
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1484326
Adam is shrunk before her party and has to try to survive his unaware Mom and her Friends!
This choice: Try to get moms attension by tickling her foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Try to get moms attension by tickling her foot

    by: terran
Whats that tickiling my feet? Whas that tickiling my feet?

Adam started to tickle the pink smoth wrinkled wall that was Sally's foot. He kept looking up nervously as his mom's left foot was crossed over her right and was hanging like a crane in the middle of the air. He started tickling again and had to watch out as it dangled slightly from left to right. Adam was starting to become quite nervous as he contomplated the though of his mom adjusting her legs and her giant foot coming down like a wrecking ball and crushing him like a grape. As he tickled he looked at his mom's sexy shoes, and started to regret thta he was in this mess and that he could not record all this in case he made it out alive which was a really stupid thing to say as the house was meant to be the safest place on the Earth. Yeah Right! But not if you're the size of a bug in a house full of partying woman who won't think twice about squishing you if they caught you!

Adam's thought went back to the task in hand. He was starting to become exhausted and it did not help matters match, that the heat was turning the room in to a sauna and into his own personnal brand of hell. Also his arms were getting tired really fast and he was soon have to concide that this paln suckd and he needed to get a new one. He decided to give it one more try. He forced his fingers up and started tickiling as hard and as fierce as he could.

High above him, Sally was listening in silence and occasionally offering opinions as th girls continued to talk. However she had the oddest sensation that something ws not right, and she was geting frustrated internally as sh could not put her finger on it. It was like there was some imaginary force that was rubbing the bottom of her foot. Not that she minded it of course, she was likingit but the concistancy of it was starting to get on her tits a bit and ruining her lovely enjoyment of the evening. Adam wiped his hand against his forehead and came away sweating, The last minute check to see the affect he was having saved his life as the giant foot ove his mothr crashed to the floor knocking himoff his ffet. Overhead his mother's face loomed ominously down at him, a curuious puzzling expression was lpastered over it.

Adam yelled victoriously with his fists in the air, with sheer exileration as his hope of savation was at hand..

You have the following choices:

1. noticed, survive/die

2. unoticed, survive /die

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terran (UN: velossian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lexy88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1484326-Shrunk-Around-Mom-and-Friends/cid/876018-Try-to-get-moms-attension-by-tickling-her-foot