*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naomi Misora
  2. Light Yagami Shrinks!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/598546-Naomi-Misora
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Naomi Misora  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naomi Misora

    by: Mr. E
Heres a pic of her http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Death_Note/naomi_misora.jpg

Naomi Misora, the former FBI agent and fiancee of Ray Penber. She is wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans and high black boots Light gasps and says "I know her, thats the FBI agent Ray Penbers wife i bet she somehow ended up in my room by try to track down Kira but how did she do it? Anyway i definitely dont want to be found by her, she might want revenge against kira and try to kill me for it and at this size its a lot easier being so vulnerable." Naomi walks over to Lights computer and turns it on she looks through some files and says "I Knew It! these computer files have the same criminal names as the ones who died of heart attacks. its not too much evidence butt its enough for for me to suspect whoevers room this is is most likely Kira."

Light says so thats how she found out, she tracked my computer files somehow, well i dont have time for this i better hide before she finds me even though the odds of her looking down for a diminutive inch tall man are very unlikely i still should find some safety." Naomi finishes spying on his computer and goes to look through his closet now.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/598546-Naomi-Misora